KimberMills International are a UK based manufacturer of high quality forgings and finished machined parts.
- 1919; Mills Forgings established
- 1946; Kimber Drop forgings established.
- 2001; Mills and Kimber merged.
- 2004; Acquired Forge Tech Industries (formally Harris Lifting & HF Shaw) Main products - petro-chemical & heavy axle.
- 2005; Formed partnership in eastern Europe – extending our range of sizes.
- 2006; Formed partnership in Asia – competitive on high volume consumables
- Production facilities in UK, Poland and India.
- Capabilities to produce a wide product range – both high and low volume demands.
- Expertise in numerous industry sectors globally.
- Exports to Europe, Asia, North America and Middle East account for 60% of business.
KIMBERMILLS and its association of companies are proud of a long history providing a service of quality to their wide and varied customer base.
All our manufacturing sites have embraced modern techniques to ensure an ever-evolving quality management system that fits the requirements our customer's.
We work closely with our accreditation providers; our associated companies currently hold the following certification.
MPI ASME trained operatives.
Over the years the forging process has remained constant. However, through the advances in manufacturing techniques used in the production of tooling and the use of technology that enables the prediction of metal flow and optimal material usage, the process and results that can be achieved have been vastly improved.
KimberMills have in-house CAD/CAM facilities, which greatly enhance the accuracy and repeatability of dies, together with an improved speed of manufacture. This gives us increased flexibility and reduces the cost and lead time for the delivery of the finished product.
The use of simulation software, using finite element analysis, gives predictions of grain flow, defects, optimal temperatures, die stress analysis and die-wear.
- October 2015
Mills Forgings Limited, Charterhouse Road, Coventry, CV1 2BJ
Tel: (0044) 2476 555559